COVID-19 Mental Health Resources
For many, the pressure and uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 pandemic is taking a serious toll. Please see the materials below that will help businesses, employers, and employees manage their anxiety during this time.
Wellness Together Canada: Mental Health and Substance Use Support
Canadians are being challenged in a number of ways because of isolation, financial and employment uncertainty and disruptions to daily life. Wellness Together Canada provides tools and resources to help get Canadians back on track. These include modules for addressing low mood, worry, substance use, social isolation and relationship issues.
United Way Halton & Hamilton Phoneline
Do you know someone struggling? Call 211.
Powered in partnership with United Way, 211 is a helpline available by phone, chat or online search that helps Ontario residents navigate the complex network of government, health, community, and social service programs. It is a service offered 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with interpretation in over 150 languages.
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) Halton – COVID-19 Resources
- Canada Psychological Association – Virtual Mental Health Resources
- Canadian Red Cross (CRC) – Psychological First Aid Guide
- Centre for Disease Control and Prevention – Manage Anxiety and Stress
- Government of Canada – Mental Health and Coping with COVID-19
- Government of Canada – COVID-19 and Mental Health Coping at Work
- Halton Family Health Centre – Virtual Walk-in Clinic & Mental Health Support
- Mental Health Commission of Canada – Tips for Managing COVID-19 Anxiety