The #BCofCStrongerTogether movement is a campaign to rally support for local business and to recognize the Burlington Chamber of Commerce as an indispensable partner to the business community.
To honour and recognize the work that the Burlington Chamber of Commerce has done to support the business community in Burlington and beyond, December 2, 2020, has been declared Chamber of Commerce Day across the City. To see the official proclamation, click here.
The Burlington Chamber of Commerce has played a critical role in supporting the business community, factoring in all sectors and sizes of business, as a vital partner during the COVID-19 crisis. Early on in the pandemic, the Burlington Chamber committed to keeping the broader business community strongly connected, focussing on bringing leaders together and creating opportunities for collaboration and partnership to position Burlington’s economy for recovery.
Help us Spread the Word!
Join the campaign! Use hashtag #BCofCStrongerTogether on social media to rally support for local business.
Tell us about your favourite Chamber business, entrepreneur or organization.
Tell us about an organization that has gone above and beyond.
Tell us why your membership matters.
Ways you can support the Chamber, our local business community and Bring Life to Business in Burlington!
- Purchase goods, services, or gift cards from Chamber members or donate to a Chamber member non-profit or charitable organization
- Become a Chamber member during the month of December and receive recognition as a new member in our Chamber of Commerce Day special edition of enews in January
- Show your support on social media using #BCofCStrongerTogether
- Submit a positive Google review or Facebook testimonial for the Chamber or a Chamber member organization
- Register for the Chamber’s New Year Social on January 14th or another Chamber event throughout the year
- Create a post on social media proudly declaring your Chamber membership and why it matters using #BCofCStrongerTogether using our social media toolkit
- Create a post on social media recognizing your favourite Chamber member, moment or memory
- Refer a business or organization that becomes a new Chamber member in December 2020 (must be a member in good standing). New members can sign up online and specify the name of the referring member as part of the registration process; the referring member will receive 5% of the joining members’ membership fee as a credit towards upcoming events, advertising, or membership dues renewal. For more information on how to refer a new member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send a referral to or thank a member business, their staff/employees
- Offer a member-to-member discount through your Membee profile
- Make a financial donation to the Burlington Chamber of Commerce to support us as a not for profit enterprise helping employers and employees across the City of Burlington and beyond. Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in making a donation.
Social Media Toolkit
Our toolkit has everything you need to show your support for the Burlington Chamber of Commerce and Chamber members. Now more than ever, it is so important that we continue to support our membership community and shop local.
Connect with us on social media! We will be engaging with and resharing your posts all December along.